Join Our Team
Careers in ADRA focus on what we call the 3 C’s.
If you are a connected, courageous, and compassionate professional, you are welcome to be part of our team.
Working at ADRA is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Our work is making a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Uganda. Through hard work, perseverance, and deep commitment we turn limited resources into life-changing solutions.
All ADRA Uganda job applications are officially posted and processed on this ADRA website.
ADRA Uganda job applications posted on websites other than this website are fake. Please be aware.
All job applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.
Be Part of the ADRA Team!
Project Name: PASSAGE
Job Title: Community Support Assistant - Education
Duty Station: Amuru District
Immediate Supervisor: Project Manager
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement agreed project activities, decisions, and actions (programmatic and operational) as per plans and priorities
- Carry out regular consultations, dialogues, information sharing, and feedback with relevant project and other key stakeholders
- Participate in relevant events, forums, and meetings at community and school level
- Contribute to capacity building of school and community
- Support community and school mobilization, awareness creation and delivery of project activities
- In liaison with MEAL Manager; support studies, assessments, and dissemination of learnings.
- Prepare and submit periodic and activity reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ADRA Community Support Assistant (education) job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognized university/Institution or Any Humanitarian course
- At least three years of experience in education as a teacher or related programming
- Experience working in multi-cultural context, refugee population and diverse contexts.
- Experience in education related community-based programming, training, research is added advantage
- Experience and abilities in using participatory techniques and learning
- Ability to work well in and promote teamwork
- Strong communication and reporting skills, both oral and written.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of MS Word; Excel and Outlook required.
Women are encouraged to apply
Deadline: 6th November 2023
Kindly fill the form below and attach documents in pdf format ONLY