Partner with Us!
The Adventist Development & Relief Agency (ADRA) is the global humanitarian arm of the Seventh-day Adventist Church–part of the 20-million strong Adventist community, with hundreds of thousands of churches globally and the world’s largest integrated healthcare and education network.
By partnering with local communities, CBOs, NGOs, and government, ADRA is able to deliver culturally relevant programs and build local capability for sustainable change.
ADRA engages the local community to ensure programs are culturally relevant and engages local staff, CBOs, NGOs, volunteers and the church/religious network to deliver impact.
ADRA is an equal opportunity employer, and all interested applicants regardless of religious or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply.
All ADRA Uganda partnership applications are officially posted and processed on this ADRA website.
ADRA Uganda partnership applications posted on websites other than this website are fake. Please be aware.
All partnership applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Partner with ADRA!
ADRA is in the process of securing funding from the Government of Canada for a six-year project to be implemented in Northern Uganda and would like to invite Expressions of Interest from credible local community-based organizations (CBOs) and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to collaborate in the following:
- Conduct sensitization training and awareness campaigns on SRHR and GBV rights via radio talk shows, print media and the internet
- Conduct health worker training on gender-sensitive nutrition, SRHR, MNCH and gender-responsive WASH interventions, transmitted in the local languages
The two successful sub-grantees will be expected to manage funds efficiently and effectively while adhering to donor and ADRA policies and regulations.
ADRA shall conduct due diligence to ascertain sub-grantees capacity to implement, spend, and report on grant funds before competitively awarding the successful partner(s) based on the following criteria, which will include, but not be limited to, evidence that the sub-grantee:
- is registered with the local District Community Development Office and NGO Board/Bureau
- has a verifiable physical address located in the district of operation
- has a traceable track record with relevant experience of at least 2 years
- has a clear appreciation of the dynamics of working within the environment(s) of the target communities
- has basic leadership and governance structures including a functional Board, a competent Management
- has proven financial management systems with evidence of adequate financials
- has potential to propose innovative approaches that can be widely applied in other communities
Deadline: The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 23rd July 2021, at 11:00 pm
ADRA is an equal opportunity employer, and all interested applicants, regardless of religious or ethnic affiliation, are encouraged to apply. Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.