Join Our Team
Careers in ADRA focus on what we call the 3 C’s.
If you are a connected, courageous, and compassionate professional, you are welcome to be part of our team.
Working at ADRA is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Our work is making a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Uganda. Through hard work, perseverance, and deep commitment we turn limited resources into life-changing solutions.
All ADRA Uganda job applications are officially posted and processed on this ADRA website.
ADRA Uganda job applications posted on websites other than this website are fake. Please be aware.
All job applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.
Be Part of the ADRA Team!
Job Title: Complaints and Response Assistant – GFA11 Kyaka
Project : GFA- Kyaka11
Answer and listen, process and respond to complaints and guide beneficiaries that seek help through ADRA Uganda hotlines and other CRMs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer/Listen, process and respond to complaints and guide beneficiaries that seek help through ADRA Uganda hotlines and other CRMs.
- Follow up on internal complaints and feedback referrals with appropriate offices and sectors and respond to raised pending issues
- Enter all complaints and feedback in the database and keep up to date records to generate reports anytime.
- Ensure a proper filling system for all the complaints and feedback taken through the help lines / field visits.
- Collect the complaints and make a daily data entry for all the data collected through the help lines or field visits. Record the complaints and report it to your supervisor.
- Support beneficiaries through information sharing and relating to services provided by ADRA Uganda and partner organizations, upon request and refer beneficiaries per subject needs.
- Conduct feedback sessions for the project.
- Share complaints and feedback -received through helpline- trends analysis quarterly and monthly reports.
- Collect feedback from other team members about referred complains to their respective sectors.
- Carry out additional responsibilities and project’s tasks as assigned to you.
- Bachelors degree in community development, social worker and development, Education, community psychology, or other related field.
- Relevant professional experience in complaints handling is a must, with a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Experience from working in a humanitarian setting is desirable
- Must have Good networking skills.
- Must be able to speak Swahili and or kinyabwisha, kihema
Deadline: 26th May 2022
Pease fill in the form below
COMPLAINTS AND RESPONSE ASSISTANT - GFA Kyaka II
Job Title: Desk Officer/Team Leader – SPA CREAP
Reports to: Director of Programs/Program Manager
Project : SPA- CREAP
The Desk Officer Leaders the SPA – CREAP field Teams in both Karamoja and the Western region as well as supports the programs department in overseeing the program implementation which includes participating at national-level coordination and planning meetings, Networking with ADRA Uganda supporting offices, government, relevant national-level platforms, UN cluster working groups and other stakeholders
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall leadership, management and technical support in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and reporting on all activities of the program in the country.
- Ensure that the program development objective, outcome/Output indicators
are achieved to
- Ensures that the SPA CREAP program is implementation in relation to the ADRA DK/Danida Global strategies and as per the policies, mission, and operating principles of ADRA Uganda and the Supporting partners
- Ensure that best practices and lessons learned are shared and adapted across implementing ADRA field offices
- Oversee all program staff and provide them with the necessary leadership, guidance, and direction as well as technical moral support they need to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- In collaboration with Programs Director/Program Manager and MEAL manager develop SPA CREAP M and E tools and ensure timely M&E of the program progress and document and share findings with ADRA management, donor, & other relevant stakeholders for appropriate actions.
- Ensure financial control and budget adherence in all program operations in collaboration with the program accountant and ADRA Uganda finance office.
- Prepare, merge, analyze and submit a quarterly narrative report from two implementing regions to ADRA Uganda management and donor.
- Oversee security of the program personnel and property
- Be a custodian of all program assets and ensure their right allocation and utilization
- Maintain linkage and collaboration with the program structures and local government authorities and other NGOs and relevant institutions in line with the program design.
- Ensure that DIPs are designed for each implementing region
- Represent ADRA Uganda and program at various forums at regional and national levels.
- Spearhead program designs and program proposal writing for continuation and expansion of the program
- Organize and chair monthly Program Management Committee meetings and share reports with the programs Director
- Participate in Bi-monthly Procom meetings (Comprised of All ADRA project Managers)
- Bachelors degree in community development, social worker and development, Education, community psychology, or other related field, A master’s degree in the related field will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional experience in programme management is a must, with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Experience with participatory approaches, using Theory of Change (ToC) to design programmes and inform implementation, Civil society strengthening and advocacy, as well as HRBA, gender programming and experience working with a nexus approach is a requirement
- Experience with FMS, FFS and climate smart agriculture would be an added advantage.
- Experience from working in a humanitarian setting and/or among pastoral communities is desirable
- Must have Good networking skills.
Deadline: 26th May 2022
Please fill in the form below