Join Our Team
Careers in ADRA focus on what we call the 3 C’s.
If you are a connected, courageous, and compassionate professional, you are welcome to be part of our team.
Working at ADRA is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Our work is making a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Uganda. Through hard work, perseverance, and deep commitment we turn limited resources into life-changing solutions.
All ADRA Uganda job applications are officially posted and processed on this ADRA website.
ADRA Uganda job applications posted on websites other than this website are fake. Please be aware.
All job applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.
Be Part of the ADRA Team!
Job Title: Farmer Market School Coordinator
About the Position:
- Planning and implementation of the FMS project's day-to-day tasks
- Agriculture and FMS priority areas training for the target farmers
- Organizing farmers into viable groups to facilitate training, marketing, and supervision
- Assisting farmers in creating networks with essential institutions, both public and commercial, to construct reliable marketing channels
- Identify good practices and innovations at the local, national, regional, and global levels that can be included into the project
- Document the lessons learned and offer technical suggestions on areas for future actions that could be improved
- Evaluate the present livelihood practices in target rural farming communities and the extent to which these practices (including assistance provided by various agencies and extension workers) are effective in eradicating rural/agriculture poverty
- Determine the extent to which public and private agencies provide aid with livelihoods
- Develop and implement initiatives that promote agricultural/rural extension and provide technical help to Farmer Market Schools in their capacity development
- Develop advocacy materials and documents to assist with the implementation of Farmer Market School initiatives
- Consolidate collaborative networks with technical professionals at the local government level to ensure the long-term viability of Farmer Market School programmes and extension systems within fully established government systems
- Perform any other relevant duties
Project Location: Kyegegwa, Kamwenge
Project Duration: 24 Months
A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Commerce, Marketing, or related field
Experience: At least 3-working experience in a similar role.
Skills: Ability to speak Kinyabwisha, Swahili is an added advantage