ADRA Uganda wishes to recruit a Janitor based at Head office in Kireka.
Job Summary: Ensure that ADRA Uganda Head Office environment is well maintained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the ADRA Office and Compound
- Cleaning the front of ADRA Uganda main gate and the adjacent rental houses belonging to ADRA Uganda
- Taking care of the Country Director’s compound
- Taking care of the compound for ADRA Uganda rental houses adjacent to ADRA Compound wherever there are no tenants occupying them
- Trimming the hedge of ADRA Uganda rental houses & guest house
- Assisting the Administrative Assistant in arranging the stores and disposing of unwanted items
- Perform any other duties that are incidental thereto and as may be assigned by ADRA Uganda
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of O’ level certificate
- High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to work under minimum supervision & with strict deadlines
- A decent & self-driven person
- A person with a proven track record & unquestionable integrity
- Treats all individuals with respect
All qualified and interested candidates who are aged 60 years and below, should submit their Applications not later than 3 June 2019.
Submit the following documents:
- 3 recommendation letters
Please submit your application (in an envelope) at the ADRA Uganda, Kireka Hill.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.