ADRA Uganda wishes to recruit a Staff Support based at Head office in Kireka.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as an internal messenger delivering and collecting documents to and from all offices, and also go on office errands outside ADRA Uganda premises
- Assist in photocopying documents and other required materials as shall be requested
- Assist the Administrative Assistant in performing certain specified tasks
- Clean official ADRA Uganda administration vehicles as shall be requested on a day-to-day basis
- Carry out minor maintenance and repairs on organizational equipment and facilities as shall be needed
- Be in charge of the ADRA Uganda Guest Rooms
- Perform any other duties that are incidental thereto and as may be assigned by ADRA Uganda
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of O’ level certificate
- High energy and stamina. Able to work within a fast-paced, highly mobile environment
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Able to work under minimum supervision & with strict deadlines
- A decent & self-driven person
- A person with a proven track record & unquestionable integrity
- A fast learner, mentor, problem solver, team player with a strong character who can think creatively & critically
- Treats all individuals with respect
- Able to write and speak English fluently
- He/she must be keen on details and well-organized individual
All qualified and interested candidates who are aged 60 years and below, should submit their Applications not later than 3 June 2019.
Submit the following documents:
- 3 recommendation letters
Please submit your application (in an envelope) at the ADRA Uganda, Kireka Hill.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.