Retail Engagement Coach, WFP-General Food Assistance, Rwamwanja & Kyaka II Refugee Settlements
Job Summary: We are seeking to hire a retail engagement coach to train and mentor the vendors and beneficiaries
In the communities, we serve in.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mobilize of beneficiaries and traders for training in key skills
- To mentor target beneficiaries, traders especially food vendors and suppliers
- To promote trader-association formation and strengthening
- Promote linkages between buyers, suppliers and the larger business community
- To support price monitoring and trader negotiation skills.
- Training of traders and other beneficiaries like suppliers on key skills
- To monitor the progress of beneficiaries, traders and vendors.
- Bachelors degree in Business or any other related course
- Experience as a Retail Engagement Coach
- Three-years of progressive working experience in a similar role in a reputable NGO
- Must be fluent in English and any of the local languages spoken in Kyaka II/Rwamwanja Refugee Settlement and host communities
DEADLINE for Application is Tuesday 10 December.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please DO NOT call or email inquiring about the status of your application.
All job applications are officially posted and processed on ADRA website (adrauganda.org). ADRA Uganda job applications posted on other websites other than adrauganda.org are fake.
All job applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.