Office Attendant, WFP-General Food Assistance, Kyaka II Refugee Settlement
Job Summary: The Office Attendant will take care of ADRA’s office facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. The goal is to keep ADRA’s office in a clean and orderly condition. The Office Attendant must be fluent in English and any of the local languages spoken in Kyaka II Refugee Settlement and host communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
- one-year experience in a similar position from a reputable organisation
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Ordinary Certificate of Education
- Must be fluent in English and any of the local languages spoken in Kyaka II Refugee Settlement and host communities
DEADLINE for Application is Tuesday 10 December.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please DO NOT call or email inquiring about the status of your application.
All job applications are officially posted and processed on ADRA website (adrauganda.org). ADRA Uganda job applications posted on other websites other than adrauganda.org are fake.
All job applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.