M&E Officer, Social Change & Livelihood Enhancement Project, Acholi Region
Job Objective: To lead the operationalizing of humanitarian accountability within the program. This role facilitates manages the feedback and complaints systems. The role supports the SCALE project specifically in reporting and documentation of project activities, identifying key indicators, defining the M&E plan and other documentation needs.
Duties and Responsibilities: Liaise with the MEAL Manager of ADRA Uganda at the country office.
The project-based M&E Officer will carry out the following duties:
1. Developing and supervising the administration and use of the project performance M&E tools to track indicators in line with project log-frames, DIP and M&E Plans.
2. Ensure that all the M&E tool kits for the project are revised and updated as required for effective M&E of project activities.
3. Analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data that provides descriptive and inferential statistics as well as an in-depth understanding of the project indicators.
4. Preparing and disseminating M&E monthly and periodic reports documenting the findings and impact of ADRA Uganda within project areas
5. Providing technical guidance and supervision to all project staff members under M & E and ensure efficient implementation of the project related M&E activities.
6. Take lead in the documentation of success stories, documentaries to enhance evidence reporting.
7. Take lead in learning, reflections through Learning Events and Reflection meetings in order to inform guide and direct ADRA Uganda future programming.
8. Support the Project Management team in defining and implementing the key project performance indicators (KPI) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the projects.
9. Follow up on monitoring and review findings to ensure corrective actions are taken as required as well as proposing strategies to increase data use and demand amongst project staff.
10. Support project staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture project progress, and lessons learned.
11. Keep abreast of developments in project changes and progress in order to advise and recommend strategies to increase project performances and results.
12. Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within project field teams.
13. Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by Project and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
14. Analyze changes and patterns in KPI indicator data and performance reports in order to support Project staff.
15. Ensure that donors, partners, and Senior Management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
16. Support and participate in project-related assessments, reviews and evaluations.
17. Perform any other duties incidental thereto and/or a may be assigned to you
18. Ensure links with the Beneficiary feedback and complaints mechanism;
• Minimum qualification of a Post Graduate Diploma in M&E, Development studies, social science, or related field, statistics preference to someone with strong applied knowledge of survey CTO or ODK or Telerivet
• At least 4 years of professional experience in monitoring, evaluation and reporting of projects and programs.
• Excellent track-record in project management
• Experience of field data collection and survey mechanism.
• Computer literate and competent with Microsoft office and other data management systems, as required.
DEADLINE for Application is Thursday 31 January.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please DO NOT call or email inquiring about the status of your application.
All job applications are officially posted and processed on ADRA website (adrauganda.org). ADRA Uganda job applications posted on other websites other than adrauganda.org are fake.
All job applications are FREE and offered at NO COST to the applicant.